Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

UPDATES

You just get my weird dogs on this one... no horses.

I did a few little tweeks to the site here now that I've got more and more followers. I would love to facilitate some chat on the comments section, so any suggestions would be helpful, or just start commenting - there are a lot of you out there, I'm sure someone else would have something to say back. I added an area to give a type of "rate" at the end of the posts... to say if you liked them, or not, or thought that they were informative. Any sort of feedback can help me to write more on what you readers are interested in reading and not just the silly stupid crap that is coming through my head. I also added that you can "retweet" things and also link quickly to facebook from the blog or from each post. Hopefully that will help to get to articles out there if you think that they are particularly worthy.

Just thought I'd write a small post to explain a few of the things I added and why I added them. OH! Also added a search bar at the top, since there are quite a few posts now. Hope that helps. Have any other ideas? Post ideas? What you would like to hear more or less of? Feel free to leave a comment and I'll do the best I can.

Just don't tell me I've got ugly animals. Mi babies are butes'!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment